Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sunday's Objectives


Europe Trip
Originally uploaded by rodwellian.
Sunny Sunday Morning. I'm going to start this exercise with few expectations. If I start with few objectives I'll be sure to meet them. Here are the goals for the day:

* Yoga Class (you think that sounds easy? Well it has been 4 months since I've exercised regularly. The snow really has slown me down)

* Read Peggy's diary. She is one of the women about whom Jonathan's documentary is going to be about. I will read it and find out what really happened on the trip around Europe in 1955 (4 young women in a cab). I'm sure there will be lots of cool adventures.

* Bring up the clothes rack from the basement and transfer my clothes from our extra room to the back storage space. Nick, Jonathan's cousin, has arrived and he needs some space for his stuff.

That's it for today. A good start.

No comments: