- only 5 minute walk from our house (perfect when we are knackered at the end of the week, but still want to feel like we've gone "out")
- the slightly surly maitre'd - J thinks he is just serious (I'm not sure)
- the amazing recommendations the surly maitre'd makes
- the food rocks - forget your normal butter chicken or sag paneer (but those are great) instead go for the surly man's recommendations
- the hospital green decor
- the crazy music - psychedelic prog-rock meets bollywood
- the superb food (did I already say that?)
- the expansive back covered garden in case it rains (which of course is rare in London
- the spectacular food
- the chocolate squares with the branded Suruchi labels with your bill
- the bill!!!!!! (we have never spent more than £27 and have always left FULL of food and drink)
Hey, what do 2 Canadians know?
Update: They do have a website. It is just not as it appears on the chocolate.