Saturday, April 19, 2008

A New Meaning for Cat Hair

I don't have a cat (due to allergies). Otherwise, you know she would have one of these sporting wigs. You can see the whole collection and buy one for your feline at www.kittywigs.com The blue wig (not shown here) is the showstopper.



























The model in pink is Chicken photographed by Allison V. Smith and Fern has attested that Blondes do have more fun. Photo by Jill Johnson.

Here is some further thought on cat wiggery from my best friend -- you'll notice she has a more intellectual approach.

2 comments:

YYZ-LHR said...

OMG! YOU are more obsessed with cat wigs than I am!!! Include a link to Lola's Sister for further contemplation of the wonderful world of kitty-wiggery.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.